Providing Transport Solutions across the UK & Europe
Adapt, Adopt & Improve
2019 is the year of uncertainty for the UK Haulage Market. UK and EU trading will certainly continue but how will your company bridge that void and cope with the future transport requirements?
LJR UK operate a holistic Road Freight Transport solution for the modern environment. Using our many years of experience we can deliver b2b client lead solutions that are adaptive to the rapidly changing environment. Making LJR the best choice of European logistics partner for your business.
We can supply a whole range of transport solutions from:
- Core Freight (Traction using the latest Euro 6 compliant vehicles)
- Our in-house fleet comprising from Fridges, Taut liners, Flats & Low-loaders.
- Staff recruitment or supply
- One Time solutions to Long Term arrangements
- Optimising your supply chain with our client focused consultation expertise
- Port collection & deliveries with unaccompanied trailers
- Warehousing and storage in Kent, UK. Convenient for Gatwick and the major ports.
We believe in providing quality services to ensure that we reliably protect our customers’ interests. Our Values are Safety, Quality and Communication. All of our staff are subject to stringent recruitment and on-going training requirements. Being RHA accredited is not just a tick in the box for us; we are a FORS operator and have our own in-house training team.
Don’t just take our word for it…
Our Clientele are several blue chip postal services and Civil Engineering & Large Blue-Chip International Transporters.